Review the resources listed below to prepare for this week's assignment. Before reviewing these resources, read through the assignment instructions so you know what you will be expected to do with this material.
As you explore the resources this week, consider the following questions:
- What is a population?
- What is a hypothesis test for a mean?
- What is 95% confidence?
- What are test-statistics?
- How do we know what influences the choice of the t test or z test in one-sample hypothesis tests on the population mean?
- What is an ANOVA test used for?
- What is the F test?
- What are the assumptions for samples related to ANOVA?
- Under what conditions is an F-Test used?