The significance of the project highlights the value that the project outcomes may provide in the field or real-world practice.
Whereas the problem statement discussed the negative consequences of not conducting the study or project, this section highlights the positive contribution of completing the study or project.
In the development of the Significance of the Project section, consider the following questions:
- Why is study or project is important?
- What are the benefits to conducting the study or project?
- How it can contribute to the field?
- Who will benefit from the study or project?
- How will the results be beneficial to leaders and practitioners?
- How do the results contribute to the literature?
- Why was it important that the problem be addressed?
- Why was it imperative to accomplish the project purpose?
- Why did the questions need to be answered?