The Academic Success Center observes Pacific Time for scheduled coaching sessions.
Expert academic coaches are skilled in supporting graduate students in developing their identities as scholars and practitioners. Coaches provide support in written communication and quantitative reasoning (math and statistics) skills, legal writing, research methodology, design, and analysis
1. Register for coaching using the Academic Success Center Coaching Scheduler (WCOnline).
2. Select "Register for an account."
3. Complete the form, and select "Register."
4. You will be taken back to the log in screen.
5. Enter your email address and password that you created on the registration page.
6. Select the schedule you would like to view.
7. Select "Log in."